- Teresa Jackson on Reducing costs and improving your bottom line
- Métier - Business Solutions on Is it time to reorganize your filing system?
- Teresa Jackson on Is it time to reorganize your filing system?
- Métier - Business Solutions on Ten Ideas to Green Up Your Business
- Jennifer Moore Temple on Ten Ideas to Green Up Your Business
Category Archives: Business Plans
“First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination.” – Napoleon Hill Every new business starts with that thought, the … Continue reading
The audience only pays attention as long as you know where you are going. –Philip Crosby Métier is working with several local established and new businesses that are planning their next big step, are goal setting or are asking the logical question … Continue reading
We all need goals to aim for right? They are important to our success and give us something to achieve. Goals are needed in both our personal and business lives. I wonder however, how many of us actually write them … Continue reading
Pick a business trade that suites your skills and interests. One in which you have a good knowledge base and the desire to continue learning about. Create a list of your talents, passions and strengths. Then from that list create another list of … Continue reading
Often business owners write a detailed business plan for one purpose… to get financing or investors. Once funds are obtained most business owners file the plan away… for safe keeping. (And I hope it’s in a file and not in … Continue reading