- Teresa Jackson on Reducing costs and improving your bottom line
- Métier - Business Solutions on Is it time to reorganize your filing system?
- Teresa Jackson on Is it time to reorganize your filing system?
- Métier - Business Solutions on Ten Ideas to Green Up Your Business
- Jennifer Moore Temple on Ten Ideas to Green Up Your Business
Category Archives: Customer Service
Maine’s business culture seems to center around the small businesses – individuals, partners and families that have chosen to work for themselves. Maine has some amazing and unique businesses. It is truly wonderful to walk into a local shop or … Continue reading
When a business focuses on customer service and they make it personal the experience becomes memorable and engaging. Not to long ago I was at Fore Street Restaurant in Portland. Upon making the reservation it was mentioned that it we … Continue reading
Great simple advice from Ann Handley about gaining referrals: “There are two basic approaches to generating more business: The first is to focus on making your existing customers insanely happy, so that they want to tell others about how much … Continue reading
It’s never fun to be tangled in a web of telephone prompts and selections. In this day of technology, let us not forget the power of good customer service. Interesting thoughts on customer service http://bit.ly/bdh79d