- Teresa Jackson on Reducing costs and improving your bottom line
- Métier - Business Solutions on Is it time to reorganize your filing system?
- Teresa Jackson on Is it time to reorganize your filing system?
- Métier - Business Solutions on Ten Ideas to Green Up Your Business
- Jennifer Moore Temple on Ten Ideas to Green Up Your Business
Category Archives: Marketing
The audience only pays attention as long as you know where you are going. –Philip Crosby Métier is working with several local established and new businesses that are planning their next big step, are goal setting or are asking the logical question … Continue reading
Maine’s business culture seems to center around the small businesses – individuals, partners and families that have chosen to work for themselves. Maine has some amazing and unique businesses. It is truly wonderful to walk into a local shop or … Continue reading
Celebrate Earth Day Every Day…. Below is a list of a few small things you can do to be environmentally friendly in your business. 1. Send emails instead of snail mail whenever possible. For instance, most accounting programs let you email … Continue reading
When was the last time you sat at a meeting or meal with someone who answered their phone or texted in the middle of your conversation? Relationships with people are key in the success of your business and many relationships have … Continue reading
I am constantly looking for new ideas – for myself – for clients. With current market conditions, company downsizing, and increased costs – business owners need advertising ideas that won’t eat up their budget. Recently, I revisited a book that … Continue reading