- Teresa Jackson on Reducing costs and improving your bottom line
- Métier - Business Solutions on Is it time to reorganize your filing system?
- Teresa Jackson on Is it time to reorganize your filing system?
- Métier - Business Solutions on Ten Ideas to Green Up Your Business
- Jennifer Moore Temple on Ten Ideas to Green Up Your Business
Category Archives: Money
Are you planning to travel for business or pleasure? According to AARP, the best time to purchase airline tickets is Wednesday from midnight to 1:00 a.m. (in the time zone of the airline’s main hub or base (Delta is headquartered in Atlanta, … Continue reading
I somehow have stumbled into engaging in conversation with several ladies who have all spoken to me of their personal finances. All of these friends have had some pivotal change in their life – divorce, college aged kids or just … Continue reading
Did you know there are alternatives to dialing 411 for telephone directory assistance? My new favorite phone number is Google Phone Book 1-800-GOOG-411 (1-800-466-4411). It’s the yellow pages – not the white. It’s free and beats all those little charges … Continue reading