- Teresa Jackson on Reducing costs and improving your bottom line
- Métier - Business Solutions on Is it time to reorganize your filing system?
- Teresa Jackson on Is it time to reorganize your filing system?
- Métier - Business Solutions on Ten Ideas to Green Up Your Business
- Jennifer Moore Temple on Ten Ideas to Green Up Your Business
Category Archives: Multi tasking
Guilty… I’ve written down notes, appointments, phone numbers and messages on the back of bank deposit slips, sticky notes and incoming mail. And when I need the information I struggle to remember or find that tiny piece of paper that I used … Continue reading
It can be tough to limit distractions while working from a home office. Yes, there are plenty of things to do around your house…laundry, dinner prep, mop, check the home mail… But there are just as many things to do … Continue reading
Did you know there are alternatives to dialing 411 for telephone directory assistance? My new favorite phone number is Google Phone Book 1-800-GOOG-411 (1-800-466-4411). It’s the yellow pages – not the white. It’s free and beats all those little charges … Continue reading